Falcon Group (“Falcon”) is committed to protecting, respecting your privacy and keeping your personal information safe and secure.
Any personal information you supply to Falcon by any means will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and other legislation intended to protect your personal information and privacy. If Falcon holds information about you, we will only use it for the purposes you have agreed to.
Information You Give To Us
When you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, we will collect the following information from you:
1. Your name, job title, contact information, including email address and/or phone number.
2. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Information We Receive From Other Sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, screening service providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Falcon will not pass your details to anyone else without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law or regulation.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information You Give To Us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services for which you have contracted with us;
• to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those for which you have already entered into a contract with us or enquired about;
• to provide you with information about products or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about products and services similar to those which are the subject of a previous contract or negotiation of a contract with you. If you are a new client, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form or other communication on which we collect your data;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosing Your Information
Falcon will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others. Falcon will provide general statistics about our customers, clients, sales and related website information to other companies; however, these statistics will not include any information that can identify you personally.
For the purposes of the Act, the data controller is Falcon Group Administrative Services (UK) Limited of 60-62 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9EA. (For further information on how your information will be used, how Falcon maintains the security of your information and your rights to access information Falcon will hold on you, please contact Falcon’s Data Protection Officer.