Falcon Group is committed to keeping your information private. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us. These Principles explain how we will handle yourinformation.
If you are a customer of Falcon Group, the way in which information about you is held and used is described in the agreements with you.
For information about cookies and how they are used on this website, please visit our cookies page.
Falcon Group Privacy Principles
Falcon Group is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for any other purpose else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
- We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries.
You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of this website.
Please see the privacy wording on the relevant forms for a more detailed explanation of how your information will be used.
If you have any questions about privacy at Falcon Group, please contact the Company Secretary, Falcon Group Europe Limited, Falcon House, 60-62 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9EA.
Your cookie settings
Cookies are very small text files that some websites store on your computer when you visit them.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently and remembering your preferences.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit a website. When you return to websites – or visit websites that use the same cookies – they recognize these cookies and therefore your browsing device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
Cookies in emails
Information about cookies:
Internet Advertising Bureau:
Guide to online advertising and privacy
International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom: